Staff Core Beliefs
- It is our responsibility to ensure that every child is able to grow academically and socially in a safe environment.
- In an effective classroom, all students are actively engaged in student centered learning and given the opportunity to thrive.
- An effective staff collaborates and communicates with all stakeholders in a respectful and focused manner.
- Parents are valued as equal and active partners.
- School based decisions involve all stakeholders, with student success in mind.
To promote student growth by providing a welcoming and safe learner centered environment where children thrive.
Empowering students to become globally competitive graduates.
Address: 900 S. Marlyn Avenue
Essex, Maryland 21221
School phone: 410-887-0174
School fax: 410-391-6349
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Hours of Instruction: (Doors open for students: 8:45 a.m.)
Grades Kindergarten to Five – 8:45 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Morning Pre-K – 8:45 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Afternoon Pre-K – 12:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.